Project Type: Green active travel
Client: Falkirk Council/Sustrans
- Connected areas of housing to school and local amenities
- Encouraged more children to walk, wheel or scoot to school
- Improved safety through better lighting and sight lines
- Improved access to wheelchair users, prams and cycles through replacement of steps with ramps
- We are working in line with the 20-minute neighbourhood concept, developing active travel path links between communities and services and ensuring natural habitats are augmented on these routes.