The difference that an improvement district can make to a community is colossal – unlocking not only financial injections, but collaboration and a collective investment in making a positive change.
Scotland’s network of thriving improvement districts is a trailblazer, not only in through the expansive collection which operate under the long-established Business Improvement District (BID), but in innovating and creating new models under which communities can mould operations and projects to meet their specific needs. Most of these have been UK – and even world – firsts.
These include the:
- Community Improvement District
- Whole-island Business Improvement District
- Tourism Business Improvement District
- Food and Drink Business Improvement District
- Digital Business Improvement District
Click the button below to view case studies that demonstrate the leading work being carried out in BIDs across the country